[imp] Final Call for IMP 3.2.1 (direct_access people: READ THIS)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 10 14:33:41 PST 2003

We will be releasing IMP 3.2.1 within a day or so. This is a *final* call
for feedback on the 'direct_access' bug and any outstanding translations.
Jan committed a fix for the direct_access problem, but so far has gotten
feedback from only one person. If you have been reporting this problem, YOU
NEED TO TELL US NOW whether or not the current RELENG_3 code fixes that problem.

http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/2003-03-10/imp-RELENG-2003-03-10.tar.gz

or see Jan's previously posted patch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
I know there's fish out there, but where g-d only knows.