[imp] Customisation of Imp

Henry Blackman h.blackman at chester.ac.uk
Tue Mar 11 11:16:22 PST 2003

Hello.

1 - Yes, IMP is probably the most powerful Web mail solution I've seen.  I
have it running at Chester College for over 16,000 staff and students now.

2 - Customisation isn't too much of a worry.  Simply changing CSS files (and
there are a number included) will change the look of IMP, most of your time
will be spent integrating it with your back end mail systems.  Watch out for
scaling it to large numbers of people though, you might want to look at your
options for IMAP servers here (if you have options that is).

Hope this helps.
Henry