[imp] Re: Horde and MySQL login (fwd)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Mar 11 22:58:37 PST 2003

Quoting Hans Gerber <gerber at niekom.de>:

> But I just stay on the login-screen, I was expecting to get the
> admin-Menu to add some more users and the groups functionality or setup
> other applications(I am aware of fiddling with a CVS-version). So far I
> have only installed the base horde module from cvs-head. What would I
> have to do to get the admin-menu?

Be a bit clearer. Do you get a login prompt again? If so, then most likely
sessions aren't working for you (a PHP config issue), or something else odd
is wrong. If you get the general Horde screen, then you haven't configured
other things - but we need more info.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of