[imp] Expand notify feature?

Tim Buchbinder Wood imp at buchbinder.org
Wed Mar 12 11:38:12 PST 2003

Hi,

Is there any feature in the works or has anyone suggested there be an option to
get notified of new mail in multiple folders?  I sort my email with procmail
filters, moving mailing lists to seperate folders and spam to another and so
on.  It would be nice to sit with my browser on the inbox screen and be
notified of new mail in the inbox as well as other folders.  Maybe even have a
link in the popup notification to open the folder with new mail.

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, I'm new to this list.

-Tim