[imp] Expand notify feature?

Robert Fleming rob at flemish.org
Wed Mar 12 11:49:34 PST 2003

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 11:38:12AM -0500, Tim Buchbinder Wood wrote:

> Is there any feature in the works or has anyone suggested there be an option to
> get notified of new mail in multiple folders?  I sort my email with procmail
> filters, moving mailing lists to seperate folders and spam to another and so

If you go into "folder navigator", select the mailfolders you want to
be checked for new messages, and then select "Check Folder(s) for new
mail".

These folders will be checked at the same interval as you set in the
"Mail -> Options -> New Mail" preference.

--
Random Tagline:
"I am ready to meet my Maker.  Whether my Maker is prepared for the