[imp] Expand notify feature?

Tim Buchbinder Wood imp at buchbinder.org
Wed Mar 12 14:37:31 PST 2003

I have done that to the folders that I want to be notified about, however it
only seems to work when I'm in the "Folders" view.  When I'm in any other
folder it only checks for updates to that particular folder.  Is it possible to
have it check all folders I've marked "Check Folder(s) for new mail" when
viewing the inbox or another folder?

If not I will just set my login options to go to the "Folders" view and just
leave my browser idling there.

-Tim