[imp] Expand notify feature?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:41:41 PST 2003

Quoting Tim Buchbinder Wood <imp at buchbinder.org>:

> I have done that to the folders that I want to be notified about, however it
> only seems to work when I'm in the "Folders" view.

I think it works on the Horde summary page also, if I'm not mistaken.
I park my idle time there.  Not only the popups, but then visual
indication for each, is nice.

> Is it possible to
> have it check all folders I've marked "Check Folder(s) for new mail" when
> viewing the inbox or another folder?

I don't think so.

> If not I will just set my login options to go to the "Folders" view and just
> leave my browser idling there.

I'd recommend the horde summary page instead, which I think will work also.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!