[imp] HELP! DEFAULTcould not be found. Please check name and try again

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 15:17:14 PST 2003

Quoting Greg Dec <gmdec at naz.edu>:

> "_DEFAULT_ could not be found . Please check the name and try again."

You have two choices.

1. Configure Apache to report the correct server name (turn UseCanonicalName
off, or set the canonical name properly).

2. Configure Horde not to trust apache (hardcode the server name instead of
using $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']).

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of