[imp] Reading emails via pop-up screen

Tim Buchbinder Wood imp at buchbinder.org
Wed Mar 12 15:35:33 PST 2003

I realize this subject has been discussed before (long time ago) as I've got
part of the thread below, but I'm interested in doing this on my current
install of imp.
Version(s) are: horde-2.2.1, imp-3.2, turba-1.1, apache, and mysql.

I could shift click every time I wanted to read an email in a new window, but I
was hoping to make a modification like Romulo Roberto Pereira suggested below
with onClick.  Unfortunately I don't know enough about javascript and php to
make this modification myself without more information.  Is there anyone out
there that has implimented this in a patch or something similar.  Or anyone
that can point me in the right direction?

Any help is appreciated.

-Tim

Old email thread below.....
From: "Romulo Roberto Pereira" (rpereira at vox2vox.com)
Subject: RE: [imp] Reading e-mails in a pop up screen

I got it, thank you...

Very sweet from you chuck...

By the way you can only modify the template on
horde/imp/template/mailbox/message_summaries.inc and add an onClick method
with a window.open javascript function. I was asking if IMP had something
already created as the compose window popup.

Any way thank you,

Rom