[imp] Compose issue

Kevin W. Brown kevin at qis.net
Wed Mar 12 15:42:11 PST 2003

After upgrading to Horde 2.2.1 and IMP 3.2-RC3 from Horde 2.1 and IMP 3.1
several weeks ago, we began experiencing an unusual problem when sending a
message.  If a user uses Internet Explorer and doesn't have folders on our
IMAP server (UW IMAP, no home directories) the compose window will not
close after clicking on the 'Send Message' button.  They will just get a
blank window.  If the user unchecks 'Save a copy in "sent-mail"', then the
compose window will close correctly after sending.  This behavior doesn't
occur if the customer is using Netscape or Mozilla.  We're using PHP
4.3.0.

Does anyone have an idea about how to fix this problem permanently?

       Kevin W. Brown      | 2975B Manchester Rd. | E-Mail: kevin at qis.net
 Quantum Internet Services | Manchester, MD 21102 |  Voice: 410-239-6920