[imp] Still having SID in URL with IMP 3.2

Michael Bull mbull at uoguelph.ca
Wed Mar 12 16:18:38 PST 2003

The problem continues, but a bit more info -
As per my last message, php.ini seems to be correct - session.use_cookies
=1 - I even set session.use_only_cookies=1 after upgrading to PHP 4.3.1,
and in that setup I cannot log in.   I've tried from several different
browsers, all with cookies enabled and working on our current site.  The
session files are being created successfully, however.    The cookie domain
remains blank, and the path is the default / .

Any other thoughts from anyone?  This is a RH8 system, IMP3.2 with matching
horde.  I don't have database support enabled yet (not got there yet), biut
I wouldn't see it as related.

Thanks,
mb.