[imp] viewing attachments inline

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Mar 13 23:45:41 PST 2003

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003, Alan W. Rateliff, II wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, that's a good thought.  I didn't think about it, but it would solve
this problem nicely.  However, last time I tried imapproxy, I had trouble
when I went to send a message and it tried to put a copy in the sent-mail
folder.  It just hung for the end user.

I was running the released version at the time.  When I looked at the CVS
version, it had some code in that sounded like it would fix my problem,
but with a production system -- yada, yada.  However, now that I'm setting
up the new version on the side, maybe I should give it a look again.

Thanks for the tip...

	Andy