[imp] Patch for performing action on current message

Dan Wilson dan at acucore.com
Sat Mar 15 15:30:06 PST 2003

Ok... here's the latest versions.  On the mailbox view, I pulled the prev and
next over to the side (to be consistent with the message view) and put the
folder list in the center.  It will take a little bit to get used to, but I
think this is the best option to avoid the usual confusion between the two
folder lists.

I've attached the diff for the whole thing along with a newly created
file and the two images.

-Dan