[imp] IMP bug with folder tree

Diego Rivera lrivera at racsa.co.cr
Sat Mar 15 13:21:28 PST 2003

Hey all,

Ok...this bug has been fixed in snapshot for 2003-03-15.  I had a hell
of a time getting it to work, and had to short-circuit the code in
several spots, but the folder list now appears correctly.

Is there a chance of getting a similar patch out for imp-3.2.1?   I
noticed that heavy use is made of the String:: class (which is NOT
included in the latest stable releases).  I replaced this call with
imap_utf7_decode and it worked (I assume that's the end result of what
was done).

I'll probably try to adapt the algorithm to the existing IMP, just for
fun, but if the author of the fix (I assume it's you, Chuck) could help
me get more light on it, that would certainly help!

Best

--
Diego Rivera <lrivera at racsa.co.cr>