[imp] Sending MS word documents mime type gets changed.

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Mar 17 14:03:13 PST 2003

Quoting Robert Sand <rsand at d.umn.edu>:

> Using imp Head, RedHat 8.0
>
> Word documents sent as attachments are being sent with an rtf mimetype.
> Does anybody know how or what I should change to get the correct mime
> type for both word and excel docs?

What version of IMP, and what version of php?

Try horde/config/mime_*.php and/or horde/imp/config/mime_*.php to start.
An expert might have better advice.  If using a current (HEAD?) IMP with
a current PHP (4.3?) then you can have it use the file command or php
builtin file functionality to id the files.  Again, an expert (Michael)
may have better advice, but knowing your Horde/IMP/PHP versions would
certainly help answer the question.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics