[imp] Undefined property: mailbox in IMP.php

Myke Place mp at xmission.com
Tue Mar 18 13:35:49 PST 2003

Hello,

We're having issues where occasionally users that send e-mail are getting
the following error when trying to send mail:

Notice: Undefined property: host in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line
641

Notice: Undefined property: mailbox in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on
line 641

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /var/www/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php:641) in
/var/www/horde/imp/compose.php on line 911

Is anybody else seeing these errors in their logfiles?

We're running the following:

# Horde: 2.2.1
# IMP: 3.2.1
# PHP Version: 4.2.3

As always, I'd be happy to provide additional info upon request. Thanks.

-mp

 --
I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about
human nature that the only life we have created so far is purely destructive.