[imp] including PEAR

Mark Nienberg mark at tippingmar.com
Tue Mar 18 16:32:51 PST 2003

In my "horde/test.php" I can't get PEAR to be recognized at all.  It is
installed in /usr/share/pear as part of the standard RedHat 7.3 php-4.1.2
rpm package. I get the message "check your include_path settings to
make sure it has the PEAR library directory".

I added the PEAR directory to "/etc/php.ini", but that didn't fix it.

phpinfo shows it in the "master value" include_path but not in the "local
value" include_path.  Is there another place I need to set it?

Also, phpinfo shows "horde-phplib" in the "local value" include_path.  I
guess that is left over from imp 2.2.8, but how do I disable it for the new
horde/imp?

Thanks, Mark
--
Mark W. Nienberg, SE