[imp] last 2 questions, I hope!

Mark Nienberg mark at tippingmar.com
Wed Mar 19 14:31:54 PST 2003

Just because the comments in "horde/conf/horde.php" say that you can
use imp for auth by editing "registry.php" "_instead of configuring the
following settings_", doesn't mean you should remove or comment out the
following settings!  I put the defaults back in and the error message
disappeared.  Thinking too much I guess.