[imp] Patch for performing action on current message

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Wed Mar 19 16:41:05 PST 2003

> Quoting Dan Wilson <dan at acucore.com>:
>
> > I've attached the diff for the whole thing along with a newly created
> > file and the two images.
>
> Cool, thanks! I've committed this; it will take a bit of getting used to,
> but I do think it's a step in the right direction.
It's quite a cool new functionality. But I was a little bit confused finding the
arrows to move through the pages of the mailbox on the right side.

I would suggest to place the arrows to navigate in message- and mailbox-view in
the  middle (as it always was in the mailbox view) and place the
move/copy-dropdown on the right side. The dropdowns look much better placed on
the right than in the middle, I think.

Just my two cents...

Gruss,
   Ollie.