[imp] msie 6.0 / winxp slowness

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 19 11:38:32 PST 2003

I vaguely recall something about this showing up on one of the horde
lists previously.  We've gotten reports from a few very vocal users
that our IMP installation is "unuseably slow" from MSIE 6.0 on WinXP.
I couldn't replicate this on my home machine.

Has anyone else run into this with their installations?  Is it a Horde
/ IMP thing?  Is it an Apache / Mod_SSL thing?  Or is this a "users
smoking too much crack" kinda thing?  I'm leaning towards option 3.

thanks
Liam