[imp] Patch for performing action on current message

Marko Djukic marko at oblo.com
Wed Mar 19 17:08:06 PST 2003

another weird thing is the fact that when there are no pages to navigate nothing
is shown, so the move/copy folder selection looks out of alignment. how about
showing greyed out page navigation controls? like they are already when viewing
a message which is either a first message or last.
this would at least give the move/copy folder selection a fixed reference point?

m.