[imp] Login problem with IE

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Thu Mar 20 08:05:38 PST 2003

I found some rpms at rpmcenter.org but it didn't help.

I ended up having to change the number of messages opened per page in the
options to a lower number.

This isn't necessarily a fix because it seems that the more messages a
person has in their inbox, the less messages per page you can view.

I hope that someone else who has this problem can verify if this works for
them too so it can be verified as a possible bug.

Thanks,

Doug