[imp] msie 6.0 / winxp slowness (Solved, for me at least)

Doug Curtis doug.curtis at world-mail.org
Thu Mar 20 17:36:54 PST 2003

Yeah, that is strange.  I got rid of the .NET framework and it didn't help.  I
was also having the problem on a Win2k machine.

Depending on the account, I had to drop on user's setting to 15 and some even
less.  I know it's not a fix but it was the only way to get them to login
without hanging.  But why it only affects IE6? Beats me.

Doug