[imp] msie 6.0 / winxp slowness (Solved, for me at least)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 21 01:02:14 PST 2003

Quoting Doug Curtis <doug.curtis at world-mail.org>:

| So changing the number of messages per page hasn't helped anyone else?
|
| Doug

I'm guessing that all changing the number of messages per page is doing is
changing the actual content of any particular page.  Thus, whatever data may
be screwing up the browser (be it a problem with compression or whatever) is
not manifesting itself because the data per page has been changed.

Someone should try turning page compression off and see if that helps...

michael