[imp] Patch for performing action on current message

Oliver Kuhl okuhl at netcologne.de
Fri Mar 21 08:51:27 PST 2003

Zitat von Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> "step
> enough
> > > Yes, it will take some more time, but I'm sure we'll improve that one
> step
> > by
> > > step...
> > ...and here comes my first try. What do you think?
>
> I like it, but I don't think you really needed to split the copy/move
> the way you did.  I'm worried, if anything, that doing so is a performance
> hit (if not in generating the lists, then simply in the transfer size
> increase of the resulting html code).
What do you suggest would be a better solution than splitting the copy/move?
Maybe it would be an idea to place the copy/move textlinks and the according
list straight to the left and the other two lists to the right of it. But the we
have many textlinks on the left side above each other (move, copy, delete, etc.)

> But I do like it ;)
Fine. I think I will work on a patch then. Maybe I'll find the time today...

Gruss,
   Ollie.