[imp] Can not nog in to IMP

Björn Hansson bhansson at netera.se
Fri Mar 21 10:22:41 PST 2003

Hello!

Sometimes when I try to log in to IMP, I get this error. This happen more often
in Internet Explorer 6.0 than when I am using Mozilla. Both are run under
Windows 2000.

Warning: Unknown(): The session id contains illegal characters, valid characters
are only a-z, A-Z and 0-9 in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the
current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

The server is running a CVS-version of horde/imp checked out a few days ago.
Anyone have a tip on what can be my problem?

Best regards,
Björn