[imp] Problems with Login/JS and Frames

dah at systron.de dah at systron.de
Fri Mar 21 10:09:17 PST 2003

Hi!

I'm using Horde 2.2.1 and  IMP 3.2. and everything went find ( installing,
configuring, .. ).
But there is a login problem.
I'm using Mozilla or Konqueror for testing.
So I made my login and only the top-frame with "welcome to..."
appears.
If I hit the back button, all the mails appear and I can compose,
delete and everything. Normaly, when hitting the back button you must come to
the login screen and not to your INBOX folder.

JS is turned on in both browsers. But HORDE/IMP is capabale of recognizing if it
's turned on or not.

And I don't have a clue how to fix this problem!

Anyone an idea?

THX

David