[imp] Where in the World is Stylesheet?

John Nielsen john at jnielsen.net
Fri Mar 21 17:40:10 PST 2003

Most (if not all) of the stylesheet settings are set in
horde/config/html.php (and also horde/imp/config/html.php).

Last time I went to a new theme, though, I noticed I had to clear the cache
on my browser (IE) to get it to show up.  Refreshing the page didn't
re-load the stylesheet.  I don't know if this is the case with other
browsers, but it is with Internet Explorer.

JN