[imp] Where in the World is Stylesheet?

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Fri Mar 21 17:54:51 PST 2003

Quoting John Nielsen <john at jnielsen.net>:

| Most (if not all) of the stylesheet settings are set in
| horde/config/html.php (and also horde/imp/config/html.php).

The main style sheet is in horde/config/html.php  The one in imp contains
imp specific rules.  I'm just curious, have you tried the different themes
availablevin options?  I would suggest choosing the theme that is similar
to what you would like your end result to be and copy it to yourNewTheme.php
then tweek yourNewTheme.php.  You will probably want to add a couple of
additional module specific rules in the module stylesheets.  Again creating
a new horde/module/config/theme/yourNewTheme.php.  I forgot the main themes
are in horde/config/themes/*

Hope this helps,

ed