[imp] Quota Display Tweak

Robert Fleming rob at flemish.org
Sat Mar 22 10:00:24 PST 2003

--On Friday, March 21, 2003 9:08 PM -0500 Liam Hoekenga <liamr at umich.edu>
is rumoured to have written:

>> That generates a bar 10 pixels high, and % pixels wide. It uses
>> /horde/util/pixel.php to create the graphic, so you don't even need GD. I
>> don't remember if we have a pixel.php in RELENG_2, though - doesn't look
>> like it. You could port one just to IMP pretty easily if you had to.
>
> I'd like Nick Ustinovs because besides the graphical display, it did
> throw some numbers in there (amount used, max available and percentage).
>
> Anyone got this working further?

Here is a screenshot of what I put together (from scratch, didn't look at
the code in HEAD).

http://mail.flemish.org/imp_quota.jpg

The code I am using in imp/config/conf.php can be seen at
<http://mail.flemish.org/quota_code.phps>

The php script that I'm using the generate the images can be seen at
<http://mail.flemish.org/bar.phps>

--
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes
hurtling down the highway."