[imp] User Quotas - (im)possible scenario?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Sat Mar 22 10:28:00 PST 2003

    I have the following setup right now:

    [ IMP server ] ---(imap connection) ---> [ user server ]

    Both machines are running Red Hat with Sendmail.  Does anyone know
of any solution and setup configurations so that I can get IMP to
display user quota usage from the user server?

--
M | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.