[imp] Where in the World is Stylesheet?

Tenebrae tene_IMP at niceboots.com
Sun Mar 23 13:25:34 PST 2003

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 eculp at encontacto.net wrote:

> Quoting John Nielsen <john at jnielsen.net>:
>
> | Most (if not all) of the stylesheet settings are set in
> | horde/config/html.php (and also horde/imp/config/html.php).
>
> The main style sheet is in horde/config/html.php  The one in imp contains
> imp specific rules.  I'm just curious, have you tried the different themes
> availablevin options?  I would suggest choosing the theme that is similar
> to what you would like your end result to be and copy it to yourNewTheme.php
> then tweek yourNewTheme.php.  You will probably want to add a couple of
> additional module specific rules in the module stylesheets.  Again creating
> a new horde/module/config/theme/yourNewTheme.php.  I forgot the main themes
> are in horde/config/themes/*

Is that only in the most recent version?  I'm using Horde 2.2.1 and IMP
3.1 and don't have a themes dir...
I've been editing files all over the place to customize stuff.  I just
started keeping track of what all I've edited so I can do it again and
change stuff around.  My HTML is not the best, so this is a real hunt and
replace and test task for me.
								-Tenebrae.
---
The sending of any unsolicited email advertising messages to this domain
may result in the imposition of civil liability against you in accordance
with Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code Section 17538.45.