[imp] modifying fetchmail functionality in IMP CVS

Marcus I. Ryan marcus at horde.org
Mon Mar 24 08:50:33 PST 2003

Not true actually.  If you are using Horde and IMP from HEAD-branch
CVS there are hooks for fetchmail filters (an example using
spamassassin is already in horde/config/hooks.php).  You need to
modify that hook and enable it in your IMP config.  I have mine run
through anomy and spamassassin.

As a side note, Krishna, I didn't see your original email because
SpamAssassin is auto-filtering you for using an open-relay.  You might
want to look into that - your on the RBL lists it looks like.

Marcus I. Ryan, marcus at horde.org
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it
 flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come."
                 -- Matt Groening