[imp] Can't send mail after php upgrade

Brent J. Nordquist bjn at horde.org
Mon Mar 24 11:00:42 PST 2003

On Sun, 23 Mar 2003, Rick Emery <rick at emery.homelinux.net> wrote:

> I didn't do anything with PEAR; I upgraded to the php 4.2.3 rpms from
> the horde ftp site.  Is PEAR included with those rpms?

Just want to give an official "yes" to this question.  PEAR 1.0.1 is
included in the Horde-custom PHP RPMs -- the goal being to get all green
"OKs" on the horde/test.php page right out of the box.

I have clarified this in the RPM info. (rpm -qi php) section.  Also, in
response to a good suggestion I've changed the RPM build so that it
overlays PEAR 1.0.1 on top of the PEAR bundled with PHP 4.2.3 (rather than
replacing it), so nothing vanishes.  The next RPM update will have these
two changes.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn at horde.org> N0BJN
Other contact information: http://www.nordist.net/contact.html