[imp] IMP using two turba addressbooks

MiikaT mlist.horde at finansium.fi
Tue Mar 25 11:49:38 PST 2003

Hi,

I've configured Turba 1.2 to utilize two local mysql databases, private and
public, which do work. I'm trying to get IMP 3.2.1 + Horde 2.2.1 to expand
names from both databases. This works for the default turba addressbook
(localsql) but fails for another (fina) addressbook. For example, I have an
entry for "John Smith". I will compose a new mail and type "john" into "to"
field and click on "expand names". The result is: "Please resolve ambiguous
or invalid addresses.". If I do the same in message composition by clicking
on address book and choosing fina addressbook, I can select "John Smith"
successfully.

I changed prefs.php for imp:

$_prefs['search_sources'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql\tfina',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

$_prefs['search_fields'] = array(
    'value' => 'localsql\tname\temail\nfina\tname\temail',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'implicit'
);

Which didn't seem to make any difference. Should this work, or have I missed
something?

-MiikaT