[imp] Writing mail timed out - "data missing" error on reload request

Bauer, Rich rbauer at rosenbluth.com
Tue Mar 25 12:54:38 PST 2003

Has anyone else experienced this with Horde 2.2.1 / Imp 3.2.1 ?

Subject: [Problem Report] writing mail timed out - lost work in progress:
"data missing"

This problem report was received from 141.158.4.156. The user clicked the
problem report link from the following location:
/mail/horde-2.2.1/imp/mailbox.php?newmail_popup=no&Horde=aa660b075791c862bf5
b559a8c13e481&mailbox=INBOX
and is using the following browser:
Mozilla/4.8 [en]C-CCK-MCD BA45DSL  (Win98; U)

While writing an e-mail message, a window poped up warning that my session
would
soon time out, and asking if i wanted to reload the page to avoid loosing
data.

After saying ok to reload, a "data not found" error came up leaving no way
get back to the message that i was composing. - very frustrating.  I must
now
start over
and worry that i may lose it again when i am half way through.