[imp] Can't login

Alex. Huppenthal Alex at gwsprings.net
Tue Mar 25 13:14:08 PST 2003

Blank

Facinating.. just as mysteriously as horde/imp stopped logins, it started
allowing them after midnight. Interesting feature.

I've seen dozens and dozens of posts on the 'net about this. Is there a FAQ
about session management with horde/imp? Or any debug code laying around to
track this. Session cookies get created like crazy in the /tmp directory
(ala the mostly working config), and IMAP likes the login. and no there's no
ssl vs. no ssl problem and apache slashes at URL ends are not the problem.
Could there be a time-related calculation that's a one-off? If someone is
also in the midst of this fix, let me know - I'd like to get the new version
on our production system.

Thanks

AH

This is strange. We made no changes, and now periodically, people can not

login. IMAP log say the authentication is accepted, but horde just pops back

to the login screen.

Any suggestion on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

-AH