[imp] quota display placement

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:04:54 PST 2003

I find that the quota information being is displayed in a big box that hovers
between the menu bar and body of every page akward.

UI wise, I think the quota information is most closely related the
display of the number of messages.  I've made this change on our local test
installation, and would like to know what people think about adopting it more
broadly.  I've attached a PNG of what I'm suggesting.  This is against RELENG3.
Basically, quota information would only be displayed when viewing the message
index (message.php), and arguements could be made to put it on the folder
management page.

Something similar could be done w/ HEAD, but I think that the layout in HEAD is
a bit fluid at this time.

Liam