[imp] Page cannot be displayed

Sid Keller sidkeller at netscape.net
Wed Mar 26 15:23:37 PST 2003

I've seen some posts in the archives about this but haven't really seen
any good solutions.  So I'm posting this to see if anyone new might have
an idea of what is going on.  Here is my setup.

OpenBSD
Postfix-1.1.11
Courier-imap-1.5.3
horde-2.2.1
imp-3.1
php-4.2.3
connect to site via https only

When some of our users are composing an email, they get a "Page cannot
be displayed" error when sending an email while using Internet Explorer.
  This does not happen when using Netscape.  At first I thought that it
had something to do with my firewall because I did see some blocked
packets bound for port 443 (https).  But I seem to have corrected that.
  Could it have something to do with SSL in either the server or the
browser?  Any ideas?

Thanks,

--
Sid