[imp] Fwd: Yahoo! Mail like

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Wed Mar 26 23:54:34 PST 2003

----- Forwarded message from arabian at ArabChat.Org -----
    Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 04:17:09 +0300
    From: Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri <arabian at ArabChat.Org>
 Subject: Yahoo! Mail like
      To: consulting at horde.org

Hello folks,

I need to know how can I make a webmail+pop3+IMAP like Yahoo using many
langaues interface.

I need in the future to make pop3 and IMAP for paying users only.

Currently I use VisualMail from http://www.mintersoft.com which is based on
Qmail+Maildir+IMAP Courier and MySQL as the DB where the users store their
claendar ..etc.

I need to support WAP and other XMP/XSLT stuff using latest PHP4

Please send me more info about how can you do this for me and how to be
update with latest IMP releases.

PS: Check my WebMail if you need to take a look http://Mail.ArabChat.Org/

Thanks,

-Abdullah

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of