[imp] Permission denied when deleting a message

Renato Testa rat at itgarage.ch
Fri Mar 28 16:05:31 PST 2003

Hello List

i'm using IMP-3.2 on a FreeBSD-5.0 with Cyrus-2.1.11. Mostly everything
works fine, except that i can't delete messages. I got the message that
a folder trash was created, but then it says "There was an error moving
messages to the trash. This is what the server said: Permission denied".

I can delete messages without problems with any IMAP-client.
I'm shure that this was discussed earlier but could'nt find it.

Can somebody point me to the right link?

Cheers
Renato Testa