[imp] Where to After Login?

Mark Lucas mark at mlucas.net
Sat Mar 29 09:27:49 PST 2003

Both the suggestions below are already set. Everything was working fine until I
upgraded to the latest releaseversion.

Any more suggestions?

Thanks,

    Mark

> > > In horde/config/registry.php, uncomment the following two lines:
> > >
> > > $this->registry['auth']['login'] = 'imp';
> > > $this->registry['auth']['logout'] = 'imp';
> > >
> > > This sets up Horde to let IMP do the authentication for it.  If that is
> > > not enough to get it to go straight to IMP, let me know and I'll did
> > > through my config files further.

> /horde/prefs.php
>
> // what application should we go to after login?
> $_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
>     'value' => 'imp',
>     'locked' => false,
>     'shared' => true,
>     'type' => 'select',
>     'desc' => _("What application should Horde display after login?"));
>
> try that,
> Nate

        St John's Church, Polegate - Making Disciples of Jesus Christ

This email is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee please delete the message from your computer.

St John's Church accepts no liability for changes made to this email (and any
attachments) after it was sent, or for viruses arising as a result of this
email transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.