[imp] Problem with downloads on Netscape 4.7

Crispin Olson colson at rdemail.com
Sat Mar 29 13:32:33 PST 2003

Forgive me if someones fixed this, but I couldn't find any ref by searching the mailing list.
I've noticed that in the latest released Horde/Imp (2.2.1, 3.2.1) that attachment downloads in Netscape 4.73 are apparently corrupt, however renaming the file as .gz, and running through a decompressor yields the correct file - in other words the compression handler is being used when the browser doesn't support it.
It worked OK in 2.1 / 3.1 - although the downloads aren't compressed.

Crispin Olson