[imp] File attachment problem (Viewer.php ? )

Alain Gelinas alain_gelinas at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 30 13:27:59 PST 2003

      We have Horde 2.2
      IMP 3.2
      PHP 4.2.2-8.07
      Apache 2.0-40-11

      Imp works fine except for file attachments. When we open a message
with a file
      attached here are the messages we get (if you can give me a clue on
how to fix
      the problem, thank you) :

      Notice: Undefined index: msword in
/home/httpd/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on
      line 148

      Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array
      in /home/httpd/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on line 148

      Notice: Undefined index: msexcel in
/home/httpd/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on
      line 148

      Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to in_array
      in /home/httpd/horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php on line 148

      Notice: Undefined index: mspowerpoint in
[...]

      ALAIN