[imp] How do I change themes on an imp-only setup?

Jeff Tucker jeff at jltnet.com
Sun Mar 30 15:05:31 PST 2003

Hi. I'm running CVS HEAD from about a month ago. Our system uses imp (and
turba) only. We've set it up so that users login directly to imp. They
never see the Horde frameset itself, as we're not using any of the other
tools. We have Horde, obviously, but our webroot goes directly into imp, we
use imp for authentication, and we don't show the Horde menubar anywhere.

It appears that at the end of last year, theme selection was removed from
imp and now only appears in the Horde prefs. Prior to that, we were able to
select themes without any problem.

Have I missed something that is supposed to carry these Horde prefs forward
into the imp menus? The way it is now, any prefs which are only in Horde
are unavailable to us. I see that the language, for instance, is in Horde
and imp, which works well for us. Themes were the same way previously.

There seems to be pretty good support for logging directly into imp and imp
is obviously the premier app for Horde. I'd suggest that everything which
makes sense ought to be configurable from within the imp prefs.

Thanks
Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker