[imp] How do I change themes on an imp-only setup?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Mar 30 21:05:35 PST 2003

Quoting Jeff Tucker <jeff at jltnet.com>:

> There seems to be pretty good support for logging directly into imp and
> imp is obviously the premier app for Horde. I'd suggest that everything
> which makes sense ought to be configurable from within the imp prefs.

No, we should improve the prefs system. Which perhaps amounts to the same
thing, but the way you say it, the focus is wrong. Plenty of people use
Horde without using IMP, and we're moving *more* in that direction, not
away from it.

The specific problem with themes is that the list of them got *badly*
inconsistent between different apps.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck at horde.org>
"... It is not more light we need, but more warmth! We die of cold, not of