[imp] forcing certain settings to look in database

Vince LaMonica vjl at uci.edu
Mon Mar 31 13:37:50 PST 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Vince LaMonica wrote:

} On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Vince LaMonica wrote:
}
} } On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Jan Schneider wrote:
} } } And btw, you don't need 10 installs to host virtual domains unless you want
} } } to provide different version numbers to these domains.
} }
} } Is there a FAQ I missed about this? I want/need to keep different sets of
} } prefs for the domains [eg: lock one domain out of changing their From_
} } header, but not another domain].
}
} I just found the admin faq:
} http://www.horde.org/faq/admin/config/index.php#c8

[egad; replying to myself twice in one day..baaaad karma]

The FAQ above doesn't explain how to use multiple settings with virtual
domains [other than changing return addresses]. I want to be able to lock
down certain features with certain domains [including not enabling the
calendar and/or passwd changing for certain domains]. The only way I've
been able to do that so far is multiple installations.

/vjl/

--
Vince LaMonica               UC Irvine,  School  of  Social Ecology
 W3 Developer       <*>      116 Social Ecology I, Irvine, CA 92697

   Windows multitasking : 3 computers and a chair on wheels