[imp] Sorting by Firstname in Turba 1.2

Parag Godkar paragg at konark.ncst.ernet.in
Tue Apr 1 17:16:30 PST 2003

Firstly my apologies for posting on this list.
But my posting on the Turba list got no replies.
Please help as this issue is preventing us from
going in production.

I am running Horde with the following
configuration -

Horde: 2.2.1
IMP: 3.2.1
Turba: 1.2

Everything is running fine except that I am
not able to sort the entries in address book
by "firstname". They get sorted by "lastname"
by default.

Following is the setting in ../turba/config/prefs.php -

// user preferred sorting column
$_prefs['sortby'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

// user preferred sorting direction
$_prefs['sortdir'] = array(
    'value' => 0,

// the format to display names.  Either 'last_first' or 'first_last'
$_prefs['name_format'] = array(
    'value' => 'first_last',

I have verified that the individual user preferences
are not overiding these default settings in prefs.php.

Can someone guide please for default sorting by
"firstname".

Regards,
Parag Godkar.