[imp] Problem to send attachements with IMP

Terry td3201 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 1 08:57:13 PST 2003

I am seeing the same issue.  Here is what I have
tested:

I sent an email using imp with attachments.  The
folder view shows that the email has attachments
(paper clip).  When I open the email, no attachments
appear under the subject.  If I look at the same email
in Evolution, I can see and view/save the attachments
fine.  I also sent an email using Evolution with
attachments and I can see/view/save those attachments
using imp just fine.  I hope this helps.

Terry

==========================
Hey Horde Users and Admins,

I hope someone can help me.
i´ve tried al the hints in this newgroup, but nothing
helps.

Horde an IMP run good, but there is one problem, I
can´t send attachments!
to send normal txt mails is no problem,
but if I attach a file IMP says successfull attached,
and makes a multi-part
mail and a TMP file in the horde tmp-dir,
but the smtp server gets only the mail without the
attachment and the tmp
files leaves in the tmp-dir.
i´ve attached two txt files to demonstrate it.
the first is send with outlookexpress (over my smtp)
and an dok1.doc
attachment
the secound send with IMP an the same dok1.doc, and
the file-area in the multi-part message is missing.
If I receive such a message, i got a 0 byte
attachment.

I think the encoding (mime? mime-part?) has a bug.

knows someone this problem or/and a solution (I hope so!!!)