[imp] Re: Problem to send attachements with IMP

Ingo Kern ingo.kern at gmx.de
Wed Apr 2 07:03:37 PST 2003

Hey Terry,
thx for your answer,
it helps a little bit, e.g. I´m not alone with this problem.
If i receive a mail with an attachment I see the paper-clip in the folder
view,
and when i open the mail there is nothing.... but the mail szice is only 2kb
(the attachments are larger).
when i´m sending a mail with imp and attachment and recieve it with (for.
ex.) outlook express I get a 0kb attachment!

see/view/save attachment runs wondervoll with IMP.

can you send attachments successfully to "normal" mail-programs?

cu

Ingo

news:20030401165713.89797.qmail at web80403.mail.yahoo.com...